Meraki MX64 SD-WAN and Security Appliance
Interfaces: 5 x GbE, USB 3G/4G
Size: Small Branch
Recommended Clients: 50
Firewall throughput: 450 Mbps
VPN throughput: 200 Mbps
License: Enterprise, Advanced Security, SD-WAN Plus available
Note: License must be purchased with the product and does not ship with an AU Power Cord unless ordered in addition to the device.
License & Warranty
Cloud Managed Security Appliance for Small Branch Networks
The Cisco Meraki MX64 Security Appliance is ideal for organizations considering a Unified Threat Managment (UTM) solution, for small branch networks. Since the MX is 100% cloud managed, installation and remote management is simple. The MX has a comprehensive suite of network services, eliminating the need for multiple appliances. These services include SD-WAN capabilities, application-based firewalling, content filtering*, web search filtering, SNORT® based intrusion detection and prevention*, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)*, 4G cellular failover and more.
*Content Filtering, SNORT® based intrusion detection and prevention and Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) features require Advanced Security License.
• Recommended for networks with up to 50 client devices
• Up to 250 Mbps of stateful firewall throughput
• Integrated Content Filtering, SNORT® intrusion detection / prevention and Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) features available with purchase of Advanced Security License
• 4 x GbE ports for printers, phones and other wired devices
• 1 x GbE WAN port and ability to repurpose one of the LAN ports for failover or load balanced internet connections
• Auto VPN for intelligent site-to-site VPN connectivity
• 802.1x port authentication for wired devices
• Layer 7 application traffic shaping and prioritization
• Layer 3 firewall to separate corporate data from personal traffic
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Small form factor design for desktop or wall mounting locations
• USB port for 3G/4G connectivity