Meraki MS120-24P 1G L2 Cloud Managed Switch
Meraki MS120-24P 1G L2 Cloud Managed 24X GigE 370W Poe Switch
Note: License must be purchased with product and does not ship with an AU Power Cord unless ordered in addition to the device.
Cloud Managed Access Switch
Cisco Meraki MS120-24P switch provides Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS120-24P features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
• 24 x gigabit ethernet PoE/PoE+ interfaces
• 4 x 1GbE SFP uplink interfaces
• Non-blocking switch backplane with 56 Gbps of switching capacity
• 370 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
• 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
• Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting